Yes, indeedy.

In a message dated 6/24/2007 9:25:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Kate, do you understand that your cable was not out for 24 years,  as you
wrote? Diana

Kate wrote:
Life is short indeed, Diana, and as I don't  live in Massachusetts, every
time ESPN or FOX features the Red Sox on  national television, those long hours
are precious, to be  savored.

Kate

In a message dated 6/21/2007 5:29:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,