Pound concluded his meditation on the creation of his
famous two line poem with the following.

"I dare say it is meaningless unless one has drifted into a certain vein of
thought. In a poem of this sort one is trying to record the precise instant
when a thing outward and objective transforms itself, or darts into a thing
inward and subjective."

from Pound, Ezra. "Vorticism." Gaudier-Brzeska: A Memoir. London: Marvell,
1960: 88.

======================================
Collaborator is yet another of those almost cliché groups into
which one is tempted to put Pound just so one can delude
oneself into thinking the phenom. has been explained.

I see two distinct creative, asynchronous processes happening,
both of which involve the same object, but which are quite
distinct. To me, Eliot's process has the character of the hero
searching the underworld, a kind of epillion, and Pound's that
of  sculpture. I'm not at all sure the two processes can be connected.

The subsequent discussions to resolve some of the issues
does have the character of an informal collaboration.

Thanks Richard.
Peter