That is not what I meant at all.  That is not it, at all.

>>> Kate Troy <[log in to unmask]> 06/15/07 11:15 PM >>>

In a message dated 6/15/2007 10:37:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Kate is  a whale that no tub will deflect it  seems.

Carrol

Do you mean that I won't concede a point?  Why should I concede if I
believe
that there is validity in my stance.  Intelligent woman do act  silly
when
they are in love.  This is hardly a revelation, even if Nancy  can't
admit that
even the great Emily Hale fell into this very large group of  females.

http://www.aol.com.