She waited 30 years for him and he ended up marrying someone else,  but she
wasn't silly?  He didn't live with her. He didn't ask her  to share his life.
He didn't even live in the same country as her. How  much happiness did he give
her in those 30 years and how much pain, but she  wasn't silly?  In 1990, a
man that I had known for two weeks said  he loved me and then asked me to marry
him.  I don't know what 1911 has to  do with it.  I wouldn't wait three
months for a man who said he loved me  but didn't ask me to marry him, never mind
30 years.  She may have  been intelligent as hell, but about men, she was a
silly goose and greatly  lacking in self-esteem.

In a message dated 6/14/2007 10:36:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,