Nancy, I was able to print out Rivers' "The Repression of War Experience." Many thanks! The issues of Hydra are fascinating to read too, so well do they capture the diction and images of that time and situation. Diana

From:  Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Re: Memory, was Stetson Passage in TWL
Date:  Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:21:26 -0400
Dear Diana,

If you go to Craiglockhart on Google, you may get some of Rivers's
material.  You can also see some of the Hydra I think.  It was a journal
put out by the inmates and edited by Wilfred Owen, who was there along
with Siegfried Sassoon.  Charles Todd's character is not really a ghost;
he is a double, and that is very accurate in relation to many
descriptions.  I think you would find Janet on dissociation also very
interesting.
Nancy

>>> Diana Manister <[log in to unmask]> 06/12/07 10:10 AM >>>

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the iím Initiative now. Itís free.