Carrol, you imply by your disavowal of the unconcscious that all of our mental processes take place within our conscious awareness. Diana

From:  Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Re: The Stetson Passage in TWL
Date:  Sun, 10 Jun 2007 09:33:01 -0500
Diana Manister wrote:

> Nancy, I sometimes think that myths are so often cited in poetry
> because they order the unconscious

About the only widely believed myth that is sillier than The Trinity is
The Unconscious as an entity. There are unconscious processes but when I
come across references to "The Unconscious" I just stop reading for only
silliness is apt to follow.

Carrol

Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play now–it's FREE!