From:  "Rickard A. Parker" <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  The Modernist Journals Project
Date:  Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:08:22 -0400
Copies of Blast and The Tyro are online.

The Modernist Journals Project
     http://dl.lib.brown.edu:8080/exist/mjp/index.xml

Blast (1914-1915; only ran two issues),
    ed. by Wyndham Lewis (full serial archives)
    http://dl.lib.brown.edu:8080/exist/mjp/show_series.xq?id=1158591480633184

The Tyro (1921-1922; only ran two issues),
    ed. by Wyndham Lewis (full serial archives)
    http://dl.lib.brown.edu:8080/exist/mjp/show_series.xq?id=116014593613208

Other journals listed at:
    http://dl.lib.brown.edu:8080/exist/mjp/mjp_journals.xq

Regards,
    Rick Parker

Picture this Ė share your photos and you could win big!

Donít miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft Office Live