Sounds good to me, but that responsible effort seems to go unrecognised
by some. Change is difficult.
P.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Diana Manister
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: Wikipedia

As to Wikipedia, everything posted is vetted by a team of volunteers, usually the same day. I have seen them question and/or change obscure details in articles I've posted there on artists and writers, and was favorably impressed. They are especially useful for listing author's works, which either exist or do not; checking that is not difficult. But Wikipedia provides a up-to-date point of departure.

Diana

.