Did someone Raine on your parade? :).
P.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: cr mittal
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:04 PM
  Subject: Re: Some fun -- by accident or design

  With due apologies, it's Lawrence RAINEY.

  ~ CR

  cr mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
    Some fun -- by accident or design

    "He [Pound] wants me to bring out a Vol. after the War," Eliot enthused to
    Aiken in late September 1914, adding ruefully: "The devil of it is that I have
    done nothing good since J. A[lfred] P[rufrock]. and writhe in impotence"
    (LOTSE, 58). Pound immediately grasped Eliot's importance, and he was
    soon laboring to get all his early poems into print. More important, his
    encouragement had rekindled Eliot's ambitions...

                ~ Lawrence Rainy, Introduction to The Annotated Waste Land

    It's here! Your new message!