Am 11.04.2007 um 15:59 schrieb David Boyd:

In a message dated 11/04/2007 14:41:12 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Flower clocks, oh man... beautiful example my ass.

There is another one of those horrible flower clocks  on Zurich's lake
shore, THE epitome of kitsch, sponsored by our watch industry,...
Visual pollution, that's what they are.
For some peculiar reason, Americans seem to like 'em.

Besides, David: Lake of Geneva is not so little, after all, "Lac Léman"
  measures over 6'300 km2!

Cheers,

Gunnar

 ,
At least they're low-rise, semi-natural structures, which give pleasure to many and maintain park-keepers in employment, Gunnar  - and the reference to 'little lake' wasn't meant at all literally, at all.......

Regards

David

I wonder what the size of the contraption has to do with its quality, or its "semi-naturalness"...

Best,

Gunnar