Am 08.04.2007 um 01:56 schrieb Rickard A. Parker:

Gunnar Jauch wrote:

since my mail to you keeps bouncing back -- whatever happened to THE CLOCK???

Happy Easter to you and Peggy,

Thank you Gunnar.  Wonderful spring skiing to you.

Hy Rick, so good to hear from you again!
I'm afraid I quit skiing some 28 years ago, when I got my titanium hip joints (I'm among those 0.2 % who got 'em before 40).
As you can imagine, that didn't come easy to an old licensed skiing instructor.

As for the bouncing: my ISP is excellent on stopping spam but every so often

it blocks the good stuff too.

So I noticed ;-). Besides -- thanks for the "good stuff".

The clock is just a bit of someone else's code that I put in my "temp" (for

"temporary" directory but has lasted almost five years.  The code is still

there in the source of the webpage and it stills works in 2 out of the 3

browsers that I use (the latest Opera and an ancient Netscape, both running

on Linux.)

The clock is at http://world.std.com/~raparker/temp/clock.html

Can't you re-program it for Safari?

Cheers,