With due apologies, it's Lawrence RAINEY.

  ~ CR

cr mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
    Some fun -- by accident or design

  "He [Pound] wants me to bring out a Vol. after the War," Eliot enthused to
  Aiken in late September 1914, adding ruefully: "The devil of it is that I have
  done nothing good since J. A[lfred] P[rufrock]. and writhe in impotence"
  (LOTSE, 58). Pound immediately grasped Eliot's importance, and he was
  soon laboring to get all his early poems into print. More important, his
  encouragement had rekindled Eliot's ambitions...

              ~ Lawrence Rainy, Introduction to The Annotated Waste Land

  It's here! Your new message!

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.