--On Friday, April 06, 2007 7:27 PM -0400 "Rickard A.
 Parker" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> That's why my website doesn't republish works published in 1923 or
> later.  1922 and earlier is public domain (in the Unitied States.)

Rickard,

 Is that unitied or untied? :)

 1922 and earlier -- so ok, that would work with a CD this year for 1922,
another next year for 1923, and so forth? I see on abebooks.com individual
journals are available from $8.95 to $300.00+. Given the fact that other
Eliot sources -- letters and uncollected pieces -- will not be out until
some years from now, this might be a good project for someone. But that
does raise the question of the uncollected stuff that was discussed a few
months ago -- presumably some of that will come from The Criterion? STill,
if one were to do up a nice CD of the first Criterion volume today and sell
it for a reasonable amount...

Just a thought.

Ken A

Ken A