Just thought that I would ask for opinions on an all day trip another birder
and I are planning.  We live in Kansas City and are trying to decide on a
route that will produce large numbers of species, as well as hopefully some
life birds.  We originally wanted to make a Squaw Creek, Lake Contrary,
Smithville loop and try to get some waterfowl sp., but we have thought about
heading south to Schell-Osage and Taberville Prairie to look for some
prairie species... Prairie Chicken would be a lifer for us both.  I am
worried about heading north after most birds have headed farther north, and
am not too familiar with areas south.  Any opinions would be useful.
Thanks,
Josh Murray

Live Search Maps  find all the local information you need, right when you
need it. http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag2&FORM=MGAC01