The night birding program will be something new this year and we are hoping to pick up a good number of species that are active in the early evening and night.

Right after the Ice Cream Social we will begin our night birding extravaganza right at the Bonebreak Center in Salem which has a beautiful spring fed lake and stream with wet areas. From there we will load up and head out to Shawnee Mac CA which has two lakes and a large wetlands areas, who knows what sounds we will hear in the night.

Some of us might want to break up into small splinter groups and head out to more remote and distant locations to hear what we can hear. It should be an exciting kick off to a great weekend of birding.

Register now so you don't miss out on a great weekend of birding.

Birders making a difference.
See you in Salem
Mike Doyen