Dear MoBirders,

Just a Note of MANY THANKS to All of you who have Helped me with your
Suggestions and Guidance lately...!!! I have been So Busy with Work and Life
that I haven't had the Chance to Thank All of you Properly... So Please Accept
this as a small Token of my Gratitude for All of your Help!!!

For your Recommendations on Birding Software - I Purchased AVISYS, and
LOVE it!!! - though I will be Looking into Submitting Sightings to EBird as well...
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!

For your RED-HEADED WOODPECKER Site Suggestions, though I haven't had
the Chance to get there yet... I will be heading there Very Soon!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

For your Directions to the Knox County Owls, which were PERFECT!!! Michelle
and I did See at least (6) LONG-EARED OWLS, but never did see the
NORTHERN SAW-WHET OWLS (though we did see two "Small Forms" Fly Away
from the Area that we were in/near, but didn't get a Good Enough Look to
know what they were...). I know that we'll Try Again Soon!!!
THANK YOU ENDLESSLY FOR MY 6TH OWL SPECIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Jean Leonatti and her Wonderful Postings on Local (Boone County)
Sightings... Her Sightings/Postings Helped me get my First LAPLAND
LONGSPURS, AMERICAN WOODCOCKS and Many Others that I can't Recall...
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the Kind People (Including Jean Leonatti, Sandy Elbert, Kathleen Anderson,
etc...) who let us "Tag-along" with them to See the ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS
SNOWY OWL in Roxana, IL (I Will ALWAYS Remember Him...) on January 1st -
Talking about being at the RIGHT Place at the RIGHT Time!!!!!!
THANK YOU ENDLESSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Anyone or Anything else that I am Forgetting...
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR
HELP AND GUIDANCE!!!!! BIRDERS ARE TRULY THE BEST PEOPLE AROUND!!!!!!!

Thank You once again for Everything!!! I'm Sure that I will still be Relying on
Many of you for the Kind Support that you have Given this "NEWBIE" in the
past 10 Months or so, for Many years to come!!! Hopefully one day, I will be
able to Repay a least a Very Small Portion of your MANY KINDNESSES!!!!!
Thank You...

Yours Sincerely,
Jonathan B. Pons
Columbia, Boone County