Have several bird- finding guides and a few field guides I dont have  much
use for and instead of throwing them out figured some folk may be  interested in
them.I will list them below and if anyone has any interest e-mail  and Id be
happy to mail them.Again totally free,would rather have someone get  some use
out of them than pitch em
-
Bird finding guides-
 ABA -A Birder's Guide to SE Arizona-
ABA- A Birder's Guide  to The Rio Grande Valley Of Texas
 ABA- A Birders Guide To The Texas Coast
 ABA- A Birders Guide To Florida
 ABA  A Birder's Guide to Southern California

  New Mexico Bird Finding Guide-New Mexico Ornithological  Society
  A Guide To Birding in Missouri-Audobon Society of Missouri
  Where The Birds Are-birdfinding guide to all 50 states and
Canada(checklists of all NWR refuges in US)

Field guides -
Natl Geo paperback
 Birds of The West Indies-Peterson Field Guides
 The Sibley Guide to Bird Life and Behavoir(hardback)

-Mike Brady

http://www.aol.com.