Here's a piece of correspondence between friends that might be
of some interest here.

~ CR

cr mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Read the next posting at the List and you'd have reason
to celebrate not being able to indulge these passions :)
There's nothing glorious about them except in memory only!

~ CR

Swaran Singh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I can no longer drink, not to talk of smoking. Why
remind me of those glorious days of a pretendedly
cynical and fake-dissolute youth!

Swaran

David Boyd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
And see

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6032125.stm

- even smelly old Galouises in French cafes now on hit list - can't imagine the peasants of rural France will approve at all !

- not sure what's happening in other EU countries - the Danes for example seem very fond indeed of their fags - which is not what one would expect in an otherwise very sophisticated / highly educated nation.......

Regards

David

Bored stiff? Loosen up...