From:  "Rickard A. Parker" <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  The Passionate Poet and the Use of Criticism
Date:  Thu, 8 Feb 2007 05:51:27 -0500
CR has just sent us a link to an article on Eliot that I feel is wonderful.
I recommend reading this one.

Regards,
     Rick Parker

The Virginia Quarterly Review

  The Passionate Poet and the Use of Criticism
  by Louis D. Rubin

  http://www.vqronline.org/printmedia.php/prmMediaID/7222

Get in the mood for Valentine's Day. View photos, recipes and more on your Live.com page.