If eastern Kansas is included, surely Missouri data would be
appropriate.  Please consider looking at the review and making
contributions to the work, if appropriate.

I assume that the Missouri Bird Records Committee is aware of this
work and has taken the opportunity to provide appropriate
information, but individuals may have data not submitted to the MBRC.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

Begin forwarded message: