Other Voices is currently soliciting reviews of scholarly texts in the arts
and humanities.

Please feel free to consult our current list of books received
(http://www.othervoices.org/books.html), or suggest alternative volumes for
review.

Authors interested in reviewing a volume should contact us at
[log in to unmask] with the book's title and a brief statement
describing your qualifications as a reviewer.

Reviews should be between 1500 and 3000 words.

Please see our notes for contributors (http://www.othervoices.org/sub.html)
for style sheet details.

We prefer to receive contributions as email attachments in either MS Word,
.rtf or WordPerfect formats.

*** About the Journal***

Other Voices is an award-winning, open-access, electronic journal of
cultural criticism published at the University of Pennsylvania. Founded in
March 1997, Other Voices regularly publishes provocative essays, interviews,
roundtable discussions, lecture transcriptions, audio lectures, multimedia
projects, translations and reviews in the arts and humanities. Other Voices
is dedicated to fostering interdisciplinary dialogues while simultaneously
maintaining respect for the strengths of traditional academic disciplines.

*** Contact Information ***

Regular Mail:

Other Voices
Attn: Book Review Editor
P.O. Box 31907
Philadelphia, PA 19104-1907 USA

E-mail:

To subscribe to the Other Voices announcements list, please send an email to
the above address with the subject line "subscribe" and you will be promptly
added.

Best Regards,

Vance Bell, Editor-in-Chief
Joshua Schuster, Editor
--
Stefani Engelstein
German Studies Call for Papers List Editor

Assistant Professor of German
Department of German and Russian Studies
University of Missouri
454 GCB
Columbia, MO  65211
Telephone: (573) 882-9450