Hello again,
  Someone who replied to my earlier request made a remark about Eurasian Tree Sparrow. I have indeed  seen it before on a previous trip to St. Louis. I know my list does seem a little ambitious, but I have been to your wonderful state several times (and will continue to make visits the remainder of my life, which will hopefully last a long while) and the birds I listed previously are about the only birds that are present or might be present in Missouri this time of year that would be lifers. I will be coming back again for a couple of weeks in May to chase the migrant Warblers, Vireos, Empidonax, Fish Crow and a few others.
  Also I left off one  species earlier: Ruffed Grouse. Any info on this species would also be greatly appreciated.
  Sorry for rambling.

  Thanks again,

  Brady Surber

http://mail.yahoo.com