ASM members,

The 2007 ASM Membership Directory is being prepared.  It will be
mailed to members this week.

We need your help.  Due to the volume of response yesterday, We're
assuming even more changes should be made.  We are extending the
deadline for submitting corrections through today and Tuesday.

If you have changed home address, email address, phone number in the
past year, or want new information added (cell phone #, for example)
and wish it to be in the directory, please send the CURRENT
information to:

If you are a MOBIRDS user, but not a member of the Audubon Society of
Missouri, you might want to consider supporting the organization that
provides this service, the Rare Bird Alert, and many, many other
birding-related activities/support.  This is a great time to do so,
as the membership year begins in January.  Check out the website:
MOBIRDS.org  for further information.

Ease that shopping chore, consider an ASM membership as a Christmas
gift.

Edge & Jerry Wade
Columbia, MO