From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">cr mittal
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: Four Quartets : a reading

I'm sorry I have no knowledge of this. Maybe someone on the List
can clarify.

Best,
CR

Vishvesh Obla <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
CR,

I am a little intrigued by the article.

Is there a perception of our life as a transitory stage, ‘a point of intersection of time with the timeless’ and ‘human consciousness is the meeting-place of time and timelesssness’ in Christian thought and metaphysics?   Can you or any one else well versed in Christianity clarify. Thank You.

cr mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A Pattern of Timeless Moments:
Existence and History in T. S. Eliot’s Four Quartets
by Glenn Hughes

A most lucid and comprehensive exposition of this most magnificent
but complex masterpiece. I salute the author for this brilliant critique.

~ CR

Checked by AVG Free Edition.