CR,

I am a little intrigued by the article.

Is there a perception of our life as a transitory stage, ‘a point of intersection of time with the timeless’ and ‘human consciousness is the meeting-place of time and timelesssness’ in Christian thought and metaphysics?   Can you or any one else well versed in Christianity clarify. Thank You.

cr mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A Pattern of Timeless Moments:
Existence and History in T. S. Eliot’s Four Quartets
by Glenn Hughes

A most lucid and comprehensive exposition of this most magnificent
but complex masterpiece. I salute the author for this brilliant critique.

~ CR