CR,

  I am a little intrigued by the article.

  Is there a perception of our life as a transitory stage, ‘a point of intersection of time with the timeless’ and ‘human consciousness is the meeting-place of time and timelesssness’ in Christian thought and metaphysics?   Can you or any one else well versed in Christianity clarify. Thank You.

cr mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
    A Pattern of Timeless Moments:
  Existence and History in T. S. Eliot’s Four Quartets
  by Glenn Hughes

  A most lucid and comprehensive exposition of this most magnificent
  but complex masterpiece. I salute the author for this brilliant critique.

  ~ CR