Thanks, David. I'm sorry I never yet applied my mind to the
AIR/EARTH/WATER/FIRE aspects of this poem. But now
when you specifically draw my attention to it, I shall certainly
study the poem from this angle.

As for the "given" names in the titles of the four movements,
my only point was that these names would probably have the
added fascination for the poet of carrying the connotations
I adduce to them.

Well, more on this after I finish reading the article.  It got left off :)

Regards.

~ CR