  From: cr mittal
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 8:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Eliot's Indic Studies

  My God! What profundity -- and how simply put !
  No wonder the ancients were the measure of all things
  -- time included.  Hey Peter -- pun intended :)

  ~ CR

      i thinkAristtle got it right the first time (pun intended).
  Time is the measure of motion.
  We have created a magnified delusion for ourselves
  by standardising time to the motion of the sun.
  It is a somewhat convenient fiction, until
  one really wants to pay attention to one's own experience.

  P.