[log in to unmask] writes:

Dear Ken,

This is just to share my reflection on your "one is the other
(the act being different from the "fact").

It's in "action" alone that this identity becomes one --
the "fact" is imperfect.  As WB Yeats wrote 'Among
School Children':

Labour is blossoming or dancing where
The body is not bruised  to pleasure soul.
Nor beauty born out of its own despair,
Nor blear-eyed  wisdom out of midnight oil.
O chestnut-tree, great-rooted blossomer,
Are  you the leaf, the blossom or the bole?
O body swayed to music, O  brightening glance,
How can we know the dancer from the  dance?

Or as Eliot remarked in the Four Quartets:

"but you are the music / While the music  lasts."

The "samsaara" becomes "nirvaana" in the course of
righteous action. The aspect of "samsaara" undergoes
a sea change.

~ CR

So glad to encounter another fan of that truly magnificent piece  of Yeats -

this also chimes perhaps with the following from 'Burnt Norton' [sorry if
I'm missing any points here, but haven't been closely following the thread.  ]

At the still point of the turning world. Neither flesh nor  fleshless;
Neither from nor towards; at the still point, there the dance  is,
But neither arrest nor movement. And do not call it fixity,
Where past  and future are gathered. Neither movement from nor towards,
Neither ascent  nor decline. Except for the point, the still point,
There would be no dance,  and there is only the dance.
I can only say, there we have been: but I cannot  say where.
And I cannot say, how long, for that is to place it in  time

Best wishes

David