[log in to unmask] writes:

Dear David,

By quoting these most luminous lines from St. Paul you have,
indeed, redeemed the discussion. The reference to that quite
sublime and inspirational composition, "To My Wife", was
brought in by none other than our learned Diana Manister.
Kudos to her :)

Regards.

~ CR

Dear CR

Noted with thanks and with all due Kudos to said Diana !

[ re the quote from St Paul, have to confess that I can't easily at all  give
up the version about 'through a glass, darkly ' - a totally classic  phrase,
from all ages of the English Language ?]

Best Wishes/Cool Yule/Seasonal Wotsits.....

David