Haven't been following all  these exceedingly interesting  posts very closely
- sorry for my  inattention ! - but the ref. [CR's?] in one of them to TSE's
IMHO quite  sublime 'to my wife'  poem clanged many bells, as regards that
which  I think TSE, towards the end of his most accomplished life, came fully  to
experience, on emotional as well as intellectual planes, and to  comprehend
and completely to affirm and I do think much is condensed in  the following,
but  I'd be most interested in views / comments as to  whether it's maybe a
pantheistic or religously-transcendental experience, but  I do most fervently
believe that one has to have been there personally in  order completely to
understand all the following [just one way of putting it,  after all !!]........ :-
I   If I speak in the tongues of men  and of angels, but have not love,
I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all
knowledge,
and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains,
but  have not love, I am nothing.
If I give away all I have,
and if I  deliver my body to be burned,
but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient,
love is kind;
love is not jealous or  boastful;
it is not arrogant or rude.
Love does not insist on its own  way;
it is not irritable or resentful;
it does not rejoice at wrong,  but rejoices in the right.
Love bears all things, believes all things,  hopes all things, endures all
things.
Love never ends.

As for  prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease;
as for  knowledge, it will pass away.
For our knowledge is imperfect and our  prophecy is imperfect;
but when the perfect comes, the imperfect will pass  away.
When I was a child, I spoke like a child,
I thought like a  child, I reasoned like a child;
when I became a man, I gave up childish  ways.
For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face.
Now I  know in part; then I shall understand fully,
even as I have been fully  understood.
So faith, hope, love abide, these three;
but the greatest  of these is love.

First Letter of St. Paul to  the Corinthians 13:1-13