CR Mittal wrote:

>Signs of the coming of the Holy Spirit
>
>Three physical signs occurred showing the coming of the Holy Spirit:
>
>A. Sound of Blowing Wind
>
>B. Vision of tongues of Fire that rested on each of them. The tongues of
>Fire which descended on the disciples represents a theophany
>  (a visible manifestation of God). This is important to Christianity in
>that
>  it represents the dynastic succession of power from Jesus to the Holy
>Spirit
>  who guides the believers. See also Luke 3:16-17.
>
>C.  They heard the apostles speaking in the native tongue of the
>  listener, i.e., the miracle was in the hearing.

Interesting. Reminds me of the Cleopatra woman scene from TWL's "A Game of
Chess":

And still she cried, and still the world pursues,
'Jug Jug' to dirty ears.

(C. They heard the apostles speaking in the native tongue of the listener)

Under the firelight, under the brush, her hair
Spread out in fiery points
Glowed into words, then would be savagely still.

(B. Vision of tongues of Fire that rested on each of them.)

  'What it that noise?'
		    The wind under the door.
'What is that noise now?  What is the wind doing?'
		    Nothing again nothing.

(A. Sound of Blowing Wind)

Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday
cash from MSN today!
http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us