REDA Mon between 1pm 4pm.Osprey flew over around 3pm.Also saw usual ducks
+ 2 Buffleheads & a few Trumpeter Swans on Ellis bay at 1pm. Snow Geese
had moved to Teal pond [Ithink the Ross's Goose went with them but I'm not
100o/o sure. Didn't see any Scoters or Loons but I did see a Herring
Gull.On Ellis Island I found a American Tree Sparrow and loads of Song
Sps.Also 2 Hooded Mergansers on the small pond at the far end.
    For the past 3 days  I have had a bird out the back of my house on the
feeders that I don't recognise. It's House Sparrow sized but is completely
Dark Brown.Looks like it could be a female Indigo Bunting but according to
my books they are light coloured underneath this bird is not, it's Bunting
shaped with a chubby yellowish beak and pinkish legs.The darkish brown
continues down it's front right through it's belly . Any ideas. I don't
have a decent camera yet to take a photo. Thanks in anticipation of your
help. Les Jenkins. Manchester MO. StL Co.