His or hearse?

Cheers,
Peter
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Armstrong" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: Eliot Parody

Diana,

  Is this for real? If so, it is pitch perfect self parody, so bad it could
not be rendered any more comical:

"Bachinsky should be lauded for raising big questions. We should also
applaud her sheer moxie - who among us would have the courage to translate
'The Wasteland?'"

  Someone quite that whinnying horse. Defamilarization, anyone?

Ken A.