Dear Rick,

MODERN AMERICAN POETRY
is another useful site -- possibly well-known
at the following link:

http://www.english.uiuc.edu/maps/poets/a_f/eliot/eliot.htm

~ CR

| T.S. Eliot's Life and Career | Biographical Timeline | Bibliography | General Statements on Eliot | On "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock" | On "Gerontion" | On The Waste Land | On the Composition of The Waste Land | On "The Hollow Men" | On "The Journey of the Magi" | On "Burnt Norton" | Eliot's "Tradition and the Individual Talent" (1920) | Additional Poems by Eliot | A T.S. Eliot ExhibitAbout World War I | External Links

Prepared and Compiled by Jed Esty, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

"Rickard A. Parker" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks for the link CR. There's stuff there I haven't seen.

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms