O.k., Mike, I'll bite.  What is a whistle pig?

The only N. Goshawk I've seen in MO was first sitting atop the privy
at Eagle Bluffs CA, Boone Co.  The tail pattern and the size were
clinchers.  I watched it take off and begin circling for a thermal.
I got other birders there, but the bird was fast going up, up and away.

The most exciting view I've had of one was from a moving van in
Colorado (Mike Flieg's Lek a day trip).  That was the fastest I've
ever seen two full vans emptied out!  Everyone got a decent look.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO