Had a brief visit from a RBNU in our backyard this morning. Saw a couple RC Kinglets up high in big elm tree over garage. I got around and went out to the area across from the lake at the Green Hills Golf course thinking it would be good time to go there. Wrong! It was very slow at that area. The wind had come up some by then but still did not find as many birds as I thought there would be. Had a couple of Marsh Wrens in weedy grasses and House Wrens in more brushy places. The only birds in the pine grove were several Yellow-rump Warblers and a RC Kinglet. Saw one Nashville Warbler in the brushy draw. Four PB Grebes were only thing on the lake. Kingfisher flying around. Found no Sparrows in the short time I was there. Previously this has ben a very good area for a variety of Sparrows. Hmmm? Well maybe next time.

  Pair of Eurasion-collared Doves feeding regularly in the back yard again now. Have several Mourning Doves that come and go also. Other than one time have not seen any agrression from the larger Doves.

   Later, Steve Kinder
  Chillicothe