From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Diana Manister
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: Biography

Peter wrote: "Does a piece of art ALWAYS come from a state of mind?"

Even without defining "state of mind" the statement that art comes from it seems to be a truism. What is an individual without a state of mind? Dead perhaps, not even dreaming. Assuming the artist is not dead or in the deepest coma, if he/she is mobile enough to put pen to paper or brush to canvas a state of mind is a given. Diana