We agree.
P.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Diana Manister
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: causality

The particle-wave example illuminates quantum physics' new phenomenology: the observed cannot be separated from the observer. Subjectivity in this case determines the object. The self/other split is Cartesian.

In Einsteinian physics, the phenomenon of time is subjective. At the speed of light, there is no time -- consciousness travelling at that rate would be timeless. In a timeless state, considerations of cause and effect do not obtain, since chronology is a function of time.  Diana