We agree.
P.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Diana Manister
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 8:14 AM
  Subject: Re: causality

  The particle-wave example illuminates quantum physics' new phenomenology: the observed cannot be separated from the observer. Subjectivity in this case determines the object. The self/other split is Cartesian.

  In Einsteinian physics, the phenomenon of time is subjective. At the speed of light, there is no time -- consciousness travelling at that rate would be timeless. In a timeless state, considerations of cause and effect do not obtain, since chronology is a function of time.  Diana