Error during command authentication.

> It is hard to find words here, when one is
> discussing a mystery,.

agreed :)

As for the rest of your post (the problem of being
conditioned etc.) I agree that the critical thinking
is extremely important in establishing one's own point
of view.
As for the Cartesian "visual domination", I don't
know... I'm not sure that's really something that
originates from  such a point of view. Isn't the "res
cogitans" the realm in which visual perception doesn't
dominate at all?

Dunja