> E=MC(2)  refocussed the idea of causality
> in terms of the building blocks out of which things
> are made.
> Matter as both particle and wave.
>
> P.

But why would this imply (or presuppose) a different
sort of causality? There is a cause, there's an
effect. I don't see any "final purpose" present in
Einstein's theory...
As for the particle/wave problem - how do you relate
that to the problem of causality at all? Besides,
contemporary interpretations of quantum physics still
have a lot of trouble trying to connect this theory
with relativist physics, so I don't understand what
you meant when you said that sentence... :-/

Cheers!

Dunja