--- marcin ostrouch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> But simultaneously,
> while aware of the
> synchronic multitude of solipsisms (see Prelude
> III),  he/she realises
> the fragmentation endemic in dualistic thinking.

Dear Marcin,

Before I reply to your longer mail (which will take a
day or two, but will definitely be a pleasure :), just
wanted to ask shortly something about this post of
yours. You mention "multitude f solipsisms", which is
one of the points important for the Cartesian
philosophical standpoint, but on the other hand, in
your previous posts you spoke of an anti-Cartesian
approach presented in this poem.
How do you connect these two?

Cheers!

Dunja