It's a pity nobody here went into questions Marcin
brought up, as I would also be interested in the
possible answers.
Marcin, here's a link to a text that might be related
to your concerns:

http://www.gradesaver.com/classicnotes/titles/tseliotpoems/essay1.html

(Analysis of the Importance of Speaking Voice in the
Poetry of T. S. Eliot by George Stevenson)

Dunja