From:  cr mittal <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Joyce and Eliot -- the phantasmagorial perspective
Date:  Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:21:37 -0700

                           Diana,

     This is just to share with you, and others, my excitement
     on reading Literary Modernism in Joyce's 'Ulysses'
     by Hee Whan Yun. It is accessible at Google if you enter
     the title and the author at the search engine.

     It's interesting to discern a curious connection,
     a momentary convergence, between with Eliot and
     Joyce in terms of their style and substance.

     It might even help view the 'Preludes' in a
     phantasmagorial perspective.

     Regards.

     ~ CR