A Side Glance:

  And if one could find time to read the chapter 'Circe'
  of Joyce's 'Ulysses' at the following link (alongside one's
  reading of the article I suggested) one might  get the thrill
  of a lifetime -- finding much to dote upon vis-a-vis Eliot's
  poetry:

  http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~rac101/concord/texts/ulysses/ulysses15.html

  ~ CR

cr mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:               Diana,

  This is just to share with you, and others, my excitement
  on reading Literary Modernism in Joyce's 'Ulysses'
  by Hee Whan Yun. It is accessible at Google if you enter
  the title and the author at the search engine.

  It's interesting to discern a curious connection,
  a momentary convergence, between with Eliot and
  Joyce in terms of their style and substance.

  It might even help view the 'Preludes' in a
  phantasmagorial perspective.

  Regards.

  ~ CR