Peter,

I do speak of efficient causality, as this is the
topic of our discussion. You said that Einstein's
theory as well as the particle-wave duality are
exceptions in this, and I'd like to know how you'd
support that (since I don't think that physics made
any shift from the classical efficient causation in
this two examples).
Dfinitions of Aristotelian 4 causes won't help in
answering my questions.

Dunja