No, Diana, I didn't realize that, or I wouldn't have spent the time
looking in several dictionaries for your word, which I took you at.
Since, as others have pointed out, "divisiveness" is problematic, why
would  I decide that was the word you meant to use?

And please, a typo might substitute one letter for another, but just
plain getting a word wrong, and leaving out a syllable to boot, is an
error in thinking or concentration or precision, not in typing.  Can't
you review your messages before sending them out?  Surely you realize
that you've come into an ongoing discussion in which there might be
customs that you've yet to take the time to become acquainted with.

Marcia