I am an outsider to such nice distinctions, so could someone clarify,
please, the quotation from FM Ishak.  My question is whether he or she
is correct in implying that Unitarianism is not a Christian sect.

I question, too, whether the "As this belief" properly documents a cause.

And, too, if "his leanings go back several years" before 1925, what is
the special limiting significance of the year 1925?  What about poems
written as he was leaning, but before conversion?  What circumstances,
spiritual or otherwise, really mark 1925 as different from the leaning
years?

Best,
Marcia