Peter et al,

I tend to agree with Brian here.  I think it is safe to argue that ALL receives
more of a stress than "of" or "the", and since it is a very infrequent thing in
English poetry to have three unstressed syllables in a row, I would stress it.
I would be open to an interpretation of it as a half-stress, though I am
inclined to a full one.

Regards,
Wm. Paul Meahan
University of Toronto